Skip to main content

Why Tea is so Important to Me

 Now that I've thought about it, I don't understand how I made tea a part of my life. Now if I don't drink, I would not be able to survive. Sometimes I feel like I have made a mistake in developing the habit of daily drinking tea.





Because I know it's not good for my health. But there are some things that the human brain cannot understand but human. Many people say that drinking tea deprives them of sleep. I don't agree with them because there are certain reasons like when tea is cooked to a certain extent, then caffeine is released from it, as you all know caffeine is a source of restlessness, insomnia, anxiety dizziness.


All of this can't stop me from drinking tea. I think if there is a thing that makes you happy, you should go with it. So I am doing this. I am not the sort of person to have tea after every 3 hours. I have a mug of tea every day. sometimes I also take it twice a day. My tea recipe is very simple 500ml milk Olpers, 2 teaspoons of Lipton yellow label, and no sugar at all that's it. Having tea is my kinda happiness, that is why it has great importance in my life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of being a social media management service provider?

In today's world, having a good social media presence is important for businesses to succeed. As people want more interesting online content, they also need people who are good at managing social media. This article will talk about social media management and how it can help businesses create a strong online presence and connect with their audience. 1. Enhancing Brand Visibility and Awareness With the vast number of users on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, businesses have an unprecedented opportunity to increase their brand's visibility. Social media management service providers can strategically craft and schedule engaging posts, ensuring your brand remains active and visible, even when you're not. 2. Building a Loyal Community One of the core objectives of social media management is to foster a loyal community around your brand. Rejab believes that this is achieved through consistent engagement with followers, responding to ...

Like flowers, content writing needs time to bloom

If you 💡 think, writing 400 to 500 words and publishing it somewhere makes you a content writer.  So, you are thinking wrong 🚫 . Three years ago I have the same perception when I started Content Writing. Self-practice 💯 is not a good but excellent thing, but when it comes to learning skills for selling purposes then taking reviews from professionals is mandatory on your practice work. When experts point out your mistakes, you learn from them . 🌟You try to improve your written content. 🌟You learn new techniques to make your content the best. 🌟You have more knowledge about your niche and Industry. So is the case with Flower 🌸 🌷 🌺 🌹 The embryo inside the seed starts to grow into a seedling. Roots grow down to anchor the plant in the ground. Roots also take up water and nutrients and store food. A shoot grows skywards and develops into a stem that carries water and nutrients from the roots to the rest of the plant. As result, you see beautiful colorful blooming flowers. Hi, I...

Admitting Mistakes makes a Girl Strong

I had some thoughts to share with you! As most people know that I was  studying in co-ed at Star Institute Lahore GRW Campus. In Eng s lecture, I  used to mispronounce my words, and my respected teacher point out my mistakes  in front of boys. I never felt ashamed that the boys were sitting with me.  I’m not insulted at all. Why? Because I wanna improve myself. Now when  I think about it, I feel very good that I used to admit my mistakes and now  I am able to pronounce those words correctly. My observation about girls I have observed in people especially girls, feel very disrespectful when someone  points out their mistakes. Girls are very sensitive. I can understand because I am  a girl too, but we are not living in an era, where girls should act weak and  sensitive. The world is very cruel. We should become enough strong to face  failure. Girls consider people as enemies who ask them to help and they do but  our sensitive girls be...