Skip to main content

Top 5 sites for free learning skills

 Are you a student you wants to learn free of cost in-demand skills and seek knowledge that will benefit you in the future? In this article, we will tell you about the sites that prove worthy for educational and professional careers.



Coursera

Coursera is a free website that offers multiple courses including (2700 courses) 250 specializations and four degrees from well-known universities. You can seek knowledge from various colleges without any struggle. The course includes recorded video lectures, community discussions, and both graded and peer-reviewed coursework.


Free Courses

  • Machine Learning (Stanford)

  • Successful Negotiation (University of Michigan)

Udemy

Udemy is a very good platform also known as a global education marketplace that helps you to create courses for categories like a business. They are offering 100.000 courses in 50 languages and 22 million minutes of video instruction. The best thing about this site it allows content creators to curate their own courses and teach them online.


Free Courses

  • Introduction to Python programming

Stanford Online

This platform offers free online courses as well as professional certificates, advanced education, and executive education online. They provide education in business, Law, and Medical for graduation and undergraduate programs.


Free Courses

  • How to learn Maths

  • Entrepreneurship under the Lens of Venture Capital


Udacity

Udacity is an online teaching platform that helps you to create courses in different categories. The courses that are available on the site are taught by experienced teachers and instructors. This course helps you to prepare for job interviews.


Categories

  • Business

  • Design

  • Marketing

  • Development

Skill Share

This platform mainly focuses on education. This site helps a student to find classes that are created for real life. Using any gadget you can take your lectures anywhere.


Free Courses

  • Data Science

  • E-commerce

  • Graphic designs

  • Analytics

Conclusion

There are many benefits of joining these courses from well-reputed platforms and universities. They are not charging any annual fee from you. Whenever you feel comfortable you can listen to the lectures. After completing courses, most of the sites provide certificates. You can use these certificates while applying for jobs. You can also upload on your portfolio.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the benefits of being a social media management service provider?

In today's world, having a good social media presence is important for businesses to succeed. As people want more interesting online content, they also need people who are good at managing social media. This article will talk about social media management and how it can help businesses create a strong online presence and connect with their audience. 1. Enhancing Brand Visibility and Awareness With the vast number of users on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, businesses have an unprecedented opportunity to increase their brand's visibility. Social media management service providers can strategically craft and schedule engaging posts, ensuring your brand remains active and visible, even when you're not. 2. Building a Loyal Community One of the core objectives of social media management is to foster a loyal community around your brand. Rejab believes that this is achieved through consistent engagement with followers, responding to ...

Admitting Mistakes makes a Girl Strong

I had some thoughts to share with you! As most people know that I was  studying in co-ed at Star Institute Lahore GRW Campus. In Eng s lecture, I  used to mispronounce my words, and my respected teacher point out my mistakes  in front of boys. I never felt ashamed that the boys were sitting with me.  I’m not insulted at all. Why? Because I wanna improve myself. Now when  I think about it, I feel very good that I used to admit my mistakes and now  I am able to pronounce those words correctly. My observation about girls I have observed in people especially girls, feel very disrespectful when someone  points out their mistakes. Girls are very sensitive. I can understand because I am  a girl too, but we are not living in an era, where girls should act weak and  sensitive. The world is very cruel. We should become enough strong to face  failure. Girls consider people as enemies who ask them to help and they do but  our sensitive girls be...

Like flowers, content writing needs time to bloom

If you 💡 think, writing 400 to 500 words and publishing it somewhere makes you a content writer.  So, you are thinking wrong 🚫 . Three years ago I have the same perception when I started Content Writing. Self-practice 💯 is not a good but excellent thing, but when it comes to learning skills for selling purposes then taking reviews from professionals is mandatory on your practice work. When experts point out your mistakes, you learn from them . 🌟You try to improve your written content. 🌟You learn new techniques to make your content the best. 🌟You have more knowledge about your niche and Industry. So is the case with Flower 🌸 🌷 🌺 🌹 The embryo inside the seed starts to grow into a seedling. Roots grow down to anchor the plant in the ground. Roots also take up water and nutrients and store food. A shoot grows skywards and develops into a stem that carries water and nutrients from the roots to the rest of the plant. As result, you see beautiful colorful blooming flowers. Hi, I...